The instructions are pretty long, and there are a lot of pictures for each apron, so I separated them into three individual posts.
To make these you will need:
- A mans shirt. I would suggest using a large or even extra large, mine was a medium and a little extra fabric would have been nice.
- An old pair of jeans. A larger size is also best for these.
- 1/4 yard of contrasting fabric. I had a black silk remnant I bought for something else that I never used.
- 1 spool of ribbon for trim.
- Coordinating thread, and some fabric glue. (The picture shows some seam binding, but I ended up not using it.)