Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Picture 2014

A couple of years ago I showed a Christmas picture that my genius husband put together for me that I love.  http://chickinthestyx.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-art.html  It is just a gift bag that he framed, but I hang it up every year.  What really cracks me up is how many times that post has been pinned.  This year I found a great show poster of a Christmas play done in 1993 in Seattle.  The only problem was finding the right frame.  I finally found this ugly 1980's picture at St. Vincents, it wasn't an exact fit so I made my own matting, painted out the frame and ta-da! 


I really like it and wouldn't be to sad if it doesn't sell, it could be a new addition to my decorations.

Linking up at these parties:


No comments:

Post a Comment