Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Art

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything about furniture for awhile.  I promise my next post will be, but Becky at Beyond the Picket Fence is having a 12 days of Christmas party and I needed a quick idea to share.



I wish I could take credit for this picture, but I can't, it was my husband's doing.  About ten years ago I had surgery done a few weeks before Christmas.  I was in the hospital for five days and wouldn't be able to do much of anything for a month.  When I came home I got a great surprise - Dean had decorated the whole house for Christmas.  He had spent an entire day putting up the tree, hiding a bunch of stuffed animals all over, hanging a gorgeous Santa rug we had on the wall (ingenious!), and making a Christmas picture to fill a blank spot.  Can you guess what this was originally?  It is a gift bag that he cut out to fit a frame, that used to hold a cheap poster type print.  We loved it so much that we bring it out every year.  Well, I think he (my husband) and the picture is a keeper.  What do you think?

Also partying at:



No comments:

Post a Comment