Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sweet Waterfall Style Bedroom Set

Last summer I found this cute bedroom set for $40 at a garage sale.  Well I just couldn't pass that up!


It's a waterfall style with these great handles.  My husband says they look like Poirot's mustache.  The only problem with it is that the bed is a full, and it was this ugly 1980's blond wood.


I kind of flipped and flopped on color choices, but I ended up with a really pretty soft yellow from Valspar called "Coconut Scent".  Really, where do they come up with these names?  I thought it could have looked good in a grey, but I am soooo sick of painting things grey, especially in the gloomy grey of winter.  So yellow it is.



I think it would be really cute in a child's room, or a guest bedroom.

Linking up at:

2 comments:

  1. What a difference a new paint job can make. I love the updated fresh yellow. Great job. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Betsy, I love your party.

    ReplyDelete