Of course I didn't have any of the French script fabric left, and I was a little stuck on how to recover the top. I was thinking burlap, which would have looked good, until I went to our local thrift store. There in the fabric bin were two pieces of fake fur, this snow leopard print and a dark leopard print. I got both pieces for $3.00! This fur is exactly like a coat of my mom's so I just had to use it on something. The vanity wasn't selling as is, so I thought I might as well try to jazz it up with the fur. So a few coats of paint, some wax, a little antiquing wax and a snow leopard top and it is ready to sell. I priced the two pieces together this time because I am tired of revamping chairs to match. Well, I hope someone likes it as much as me.