Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Begining

Who am I?

I live in the styx of North Idaho.  Actually I look out the window and think "I'm in God's country", except in the winter when there is four foot of snow on the ground with predictions for another foot, then the expletives come out.  I've recently joined the ranks of real housewives, not the Mark Jacobs, Manolo's type, more the New Balance, Levi type.  I'm not a twenty something newlywed.  Think more like retired but too young to collect my pension or social security.  I few years ago I tried to change out from the corporate world to one of my passions, cooking.  I got a certificate of culinary arts at the local collage and became a private chef.  That was great for a couple of years, but I guess I just wasn't ready yet to give up the 9 to 5 routine, so I went back to work for a few of years.  There comes a time when you know that it is time to stop collecting a paycheck and start breathing in life.  So with my husbands blessing I took that step a couple of months ago.  I've worked most of the time since I was 14 (which was awhile ago), so I know I will need something to keep me busy.  I've turned in my spreadsheets, blueprints, email (well for work), and voice mail (see previous), for sandpaper, paint, rick-rack, and lace.  I've already finished a few projects which I will post soon, and there will be some great recipes.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. <3 This lady sounds amazing! I love that she knows to start "breathing in life"

    ReplyDelete